- About us
- Our expertises in:
- Our references
Manufactures & OEM
EDF launched in early 2009 the strategic phase of the project on third year inspections slices bearing 1,300 MW (P4 and P'4). EDF-CIPN asked AI engineers EDF links.
(Office study of proximity and / Engineer EDF occasionally) With the role:
• To participate as an observer in functional tests performed by AREVA.
• They are responsible for monitoring the progress of factory testing and maintain a dashboard losses generated during these tests.
• It ensures that the indices of the procedures that are performed by the supplier correspond to validated by BPE EDF procedures and schedule web test is met.
• Establish a nightly technical assessment tests followed during the day at the local coordinator. It fills a test report for each test procedures followed.
Monitoring of factory testing of control systems interconnected control M2C platform for VD3 1300
Lot M2C (Modernization Command Control) includes:
• The hardware and software renovation of command control heart (CO3) compounds equipment GLR RPN and RPR.
• The hardware and software renovation of RIC-Ebulliometer,
• The adaptation of computer RIC Feeds, taking into account changes in safety under the review of ten safety.
• Taking into account functional changes, creating a new KCF system, the development and implementation of HMI systems and local municipality (FMC).