A&I news, page banner with Automatic & Industry logo

You’ll find all our news here. We share our thoughts on the sector, information on our events, our local activities, our offering, our research projects and our R&D challenges.

You can also read about our experts’ thoughts and reflections on subjects we care about such as artificial intelligence, robotization and industrial digitization. Explore what’s going on at A&I.

Latest A&I news on

Cybersecurity protection for hospitals : a combination of education and technology tools

Robust cybersecurity protection for hospitals requires a combination of education and technology tools. Across industries, the Internet of Things (IoT) is driving significant…

More details
450 450 Automatique & Industrie
secteur d'activité et de compétences : bâtiments et infrastructures

Cybersecurity protection for hospitals : a combination of education and technology tools

Robust cybersecurity protection for hospitals requires a combination of education and technology tools. Across industries, the Internet of Things (IoT) is driving significant…

secteur d'activité et de compétences : bâtiments et infrastructures

Building energy management systems are critical tools to reach sustainability goals and to curb waste

According to the European Commission, buildings in the European Union (EU) are responsible for 40% of the region’s energy consumption and…

Convention annuelle 2021 Automatique & Industrie

A&I Annual Convention

In early November, the AItiens met in Savoy during the annual convention of Automatic & Industry. After a year…

800 450 Automatique & Industrie
Nouveau Comité de Direction Automatique & Industrie

The Steering Committee of Automatique & Industrie is growing !

We are pleased to announce Philippe Hottebart has joined our team as Director of Digital Development and…

1600 1308 Automatique & Industrie

Annual agreement A&I

read the linkedin post

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6866645990888275968/
150 150 Automatique & Industrie

Artificial intelligence for infrastructures

read the Linkedin post

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6865931698807312384/
150 150 Automatique & Industrie

C'est ton offre !

C'est parti !

Let's go